Williamson County in Tennessee
1. Home appreciation has gone up 9.4% a year so it’s a great place to buy a home.
2. Williamson County is rated in the top 5 of Americas 100 most conservative and friendly counties by The Daily Caller’s list.
3. Homes in Williamson County average is $333,400.00
4.Williamson County is full of history and culture.
5. Williamson County schools are rated extremely high.
Graduation rate is 94.4%
Composite ACT scores 23.5
Number of Reward Schools 21
Student Population 34,341
6. Williamson County is made up of these cities and towns
Franklin – capital
7. Forbes rated Williamson County in the top 25 wealthiest counties in the US.
Search by zip codes in Williamson County
37046 – college Grove Search for homes
37135 – Nolensville Search for homes
38476 – Prim Springs Search for homes
37062 – Fairview Search for homes
37064 – Franklin Search for homes
37068 – Franklin Search for homes
37067 – Franklin Search for homes
37069 – Franklin Search for homes
37174 – Spring Hill Search for homes
37179 – Thompson Station Search for homes
Call Tricia Reynolds with Benchmark Realty for showings or questions.