What does Downtown Nashville have to offer you?
The Real question is What doesn’t it have ?
Whether you are looking to live here in “NashVegas” or if you are just visiting, downtown has a multitude of activities, festivals, music venues and stadiums to keep you busy with exciting things to do. We are the home of the downtown honky tonks where aspiring country musicians play everyday. We have an array of bars and restaurants that all have live music to enjoy around the clock.
1. Honky Tonks – like Tootsies Orchid Lounge, Honky Tonk Central, The Stage,
Wild Horse Saloon and more…
3. CMA Music Festival – This happens in June and the entire downtown streets shut down and fill with people and famous country artists putting on free concerts. You will find food trucks, entertainers and plenty of beverages.
4. Bridgestone Arena – You will find concerts, Disney on Ice and more…
5. The Ryman – All genres of live music can be heard here.
6. Ascend Amphitheater – Concerts Galore under the stars.
7. River Front Park – You can bring a blanket out and sit on the grassy knoll and listen to various artist under the stars over looking the Cumberland River.
8. Frist Center For The Arts – You will find art exhibits that are always changing with different themes. This center is in the heart of downtown.
9. Sounds Baseball Stadium at the First Tennessee Park
10. Vanderbilt University Football- Go Commodores
There are other trendy areas of
Downtown Nashville to check out too!
The Gulch – Lets just put it out there that it is a strange name but I promise you it is a very cool place! This area is home to some of the most amazing restaurants like these listed below. The restaurants highlighted are restaurants that I have personally dined and loved!
- Adele’s- 1210 McGavock St
- Arnold’s Country Kitchen- 605 8th Ave S
- Bar Louie– 314 11th Ave S Fun place for drinks!
- Barista Parlor Golden Sound- 610 Magazine St
- Biscuit Love- 316 11th Ave S
- Bond Coffee Company – 602 12th Ave S
- Burger Republic – 420 11th Ave S
- Cantina Laredo – 592 12th Ave S Yummy Mexican Food! Try the guacamole.
- City Fire American Oven & Bar – 610 12th Ave S
- The Goddess and The Moon and The Mystic Coffee House- 603 8th Ave S
- I Love Juice Bar- 222 11th Ave S
- juice. Nashville – 1106 Division St
- Kayne Prime – 1103 McGavock St Ok….Steak that melts in your mouth and sides to make a grown man cry!
- Moto – 1120 McGavock St
- Otaku Ramen – 1104 Division St
- Party Fowl – 719 8th Ave S
- Peg Leg Porker – 903 Gleaves St
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop – 220 11th Ave S
- Prima – 700 12th Ave S
- The Pub Nashville – 400 11th Ave S This place rocks the ambiance! Wood everywhere. Great food too!
- Ru Sans Sushi & Seafood – 505 12th Ave S
- Saint Anejo – 1120 McGavock St
- Sambuca – 601 12th Ave S I had so much fun with friends here with an incredible meal. Make reservations.
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe – 230 11th Ave S
- The Turnip Truck Urban Fare – 321 12th Ave S
- Up – A Rooftop Lounge – 901 Division St
- Virago – 1126 McGavock St Sushi and Grill – Great rooftop bar and seating!
- Watermark – 507 12th Ave S
- Whiskey Kitchen – 118 12th Ave S
- Zolli Koffee – 701 8th Ave S
You also have the option to go to
Midtown and Demonbreun.
Both of these areas are within walking distance of downtown Nashville.
Here you will find bars and restaurants like Chuys, Losers, Winners,Rebar and more…