Are you looking for a beautiful place to live with the convenience of being close to the highway? You might want to think about the South Nashville Neighborhood of Crieve Hall. It is located off of Harding and the I-65. That is just minutes to downtown Nashville and minutes the other way to Cool Springs with all of the restaurants and nightlife that inhabits them.
Facts about Crieve Hall
1. Only 15 minutes South of Downtown Nashville
2. Rolling green acre and half acre lots
3. Large ranch style homes built in the 50’s
Some have been remodeled and some are waiting for your special touch.
4. Rich in History –
Joel Cheek, the founder of Maxwell House Coffee in the late 1800’s owned this land which was subdivided in the 1950’s to make way for a residential neighborhood after his mansion went into foreclosure by Joel’s children.
5. Average home prices are in the mid $200,000’s
but can get up to $800,000’s
6. Mainly a residential area but has a couple of restaurants.
Mama Mia’s has been there for 20 + years.
7. Radnor Lake State Park backs up to this neighborhood.
8. Offers a suburban lifestyle with quick access to the city.