- Approximately 10 miles from downtown Nashville.
- Known for large beautiful homes and celebrities who within the community.
- Average price of homes is $626,000.00.
- Williamson County schools which are rated A+
- Voted one of the most desirable places to live in the Nashville area.
- Cool Springs Galleria Mall in the center of it all with restaurants like the newly built Kona Grill, Kings Bowl, Conners Steak house, HoneySuckle and more…..
- Outdoors you will find Radnor lake, Eddy Arnold amphitheater, Brentwood County Club and other beautiful parks.
- Top Reasons to relocate to Tennessee!
Brentwood continues to see a steady increase in value and demand. If you are relocating to the Nashville area you should definitely consider Brentwood, TN.
The weather is always amazing!