Thinking about buying a new construction home?
Here are some facts on why you should be represented.
1. The builder hires and trains A Real Estate agent to help sell their new homes. This agents only represent the Builder NOT the buyer.
2. Real Estate agents ( and I’m not talking about the builders agent) are Privy to incentives that the builder offers to our clients.
3. You need representation for negotiations in the contract. We are contract specialist.
4. Your agent can help the builder stay on task to completing the construction in a timely manner.
5. Your agent can help you meet deadlines made by the builder.
6. Best of all – Your agent Gets Paid By The Builder! Free to you!
7. Your agent will be at the closing table with you and to make sure your builder has lived up to theirpromises and that you understand the contract.
8. You will receive the best service experience you’ve ever had. We will always be there to help keep the builders responsible for the follow up after the closing.
9. Your agent will help you from the beginning of finding the right community and financing to the very end when you sign the closing docs!
10. Your agent will throw you the best welcome home party you’ve ever attended to celebrate your new home with all of your family and friends!
It’s savings in your pocket
It’s the only way to go!
Contact me for questions