Founder of Nashville's Home Hunters Experience
- Tricia Reynolds is a 10 year veteran in the real estate industry. She has assisted buyers and sellers in every market. She has a long record of helping to guide successful closings of a multitude of happy clients from luxury homes to first time home buyers.
- Tricia is using her extensive expertise to broker the residential market in purchases of single-family homes, duplexes, and land acquisition. Her knowledge and experience in the industry is and has been instrumental for investors to manage and acquire their portfolio.
- Tricia chose Franklin, TN to live and play in with her family. She enjoys going to her son's sports games and her daughter's dance competitions. She loves riding 4 wheelers, skiing, dancing, and hiking and anything outdoor.
- Ms. Reynolds also serves as a Court appointed special advocate for foster kids and holds a seat on the foster care review board of Davidson County. She donates her time and money to the YMCA and is part of the Global Rescue Project fundraising board.
- From Tricia: I absolutely love Franklin, TN. I am a transplant from Arizona. Ever since I moved years ago, I have been able to live in a place that I have only dreamed about and have seen in movies. The beauty alone in not comparable to anything I've seen. There are so many things to do here and the weather is amazing. I would love to work with you. You will never find anyone who loves their job more than me. I've worked in every kind of market there is, which has given me a world of knowledge and in return makes it easier for me to help my clients sell and/or buy a new home. Let me help you no matter where you are in your process. I promise I can help make it painless and a lot of fun too :)
You can check out Tricia's Zillow reviews here!